The Lebanon Chapter, NSDAR, located in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, was established in 1896 by Organizing Regent, Mrs. Allen Hoffer. We are the 26th chartered chapter in the state. The majority of our members live in Lebanon, Lancaster and Dauphin counties, but we have members who live all over the country.
- Bonnie Loy, Regent
- Lydia Wagner, Vice Regent
- Judith Heckard and Linda Brandt, Co – Chaplains
- Sharon Workman-Smith, Recording Secretary
- Beckie Dreibelbis, Corresponding Secretary (Not Pictured)
- Wynanne Demler, Treasurer
- Brynn McCurdy, Assistant Treasurer
- Susan Zabolotny, Registrar
- Holly Umberger, Historian (Not Pictured)
- Michelle Beck, Librarian
Please visit our projects and events pages to learn more about our chapter’s projects and our work in Lebanon and the surrounding communities. To learn more about the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR), the Pennsylvania State Society Daughters of the American Revolution (PSSDAR), the National Society Children of the American Revolution (NSCAR), or the National Society Sons of the American Revolution (NSSAR), please click on the links below.